Our skilled guides take you on the best snorkeling adventures in Malta and Comino. Family fun for all ages. Snorkeling Malta boat trips by qualified local experts.
Snorkeling Tours>> Only 10mins to Comino > Small Groups - No Crowds > Skilled Guides > Quality Snorkeling Gear
Let us show you the Maltese islands best-kept secrets of the colourful reefs teeming with marine life in some of the worlds clearest waters.
Tour 1: North of Malta Snorkeling
> €30.00 per person > Mornings: 2-3hrs > Kids Welcome Age: 8+
Tour 2: Comino Snorkeling
> €35.00 per person > Mornings: 3-4hrs > Kids Welcome: 8+
Tour 3: Sunset Blue Lagoon
Private charter enquiries only.
• Quality Snorkel Gear – Modern high quality snorkeling equipment ( including mask, snorkel, fins, wetsuit)
• Best Location – Just 10mins to Comino from our snorkeling centre.
• No Crowds – Small group sizes, no waiting in line
• Exciting Boat Ride – Fast custom made snorkeling boats
• Skilled Guides – Free snorkeling lesson by professional guides.
Great fun for all the family
Kids welcome (min age 6)
- Small groups – no queuing
- No previous experience necessary
Avoid the tourist crowds in Blue Lagoon
- Half day boat trips – modern equipment
Trained Snorkeling Guides – Your safety is our priority
- Registered Certified Scuba & Snorkeling Center
We are an award-winning, family-run, PADI Dive School and Snorkeling Centre. We have a prime location in the beautiful Mellieha Bay, situated on the north coast of Malta. It is very easy to find us. We are located on the water’s edge at the brand new Blu’ Beach Complex.
First we will anchor at St. Maria Caves, which is well known for the large shoals of sea bream. These beautiful creatures are very friendly and gentle and gladly interact with snorkelers and divers.
After this we will guide you towards the shipwreck of P31, an old German minesweeper that lies at a depth of 18m. Due to the clear Maltese waters which provide superb underwater visibility the wreck can be viewed easily from the surface; if you can hold your breath long enough you may even be able to touch the deck!
Finally, we move on to the amazing Alex Cave. Here we will snorkel through a beautiful tunnel to Crystal Lagoon and even visit a small cave nearby.
THE COMINO SNORKELING ADVENTURE – HIGHLIGHTS
This unique Malta snorkeling tour will commence at our Scuba and Snorkeling centre, where we begin by selecting and fitting your equipment. The snorkeling locations are just a 10 minute boat ride to Comino:
Exciting boat ride to the magical island of Comino
Snorkel through a beautiful tunnel to the Blue Lagoon
Visit Santa Maria caves and meet a large shoal of beautiful silver sea bream.
Discover the shipwreck of the German P31
Search for colourful marine life on amazing reefs
- Tours could be booked on short notice. However spaces fill quickly and we cannot guarantee availability.
- Only the bookings backed up by the deposit are considered firm.
- Wear a hat, sunglasses and don’t forget the sunscreen.
- Water and a light snack can be brought along.
- All the necessary equipment is provided. Namely wetsuit, mask, fins and snorkel.
- Tours are a rain or shine event so bring a smile with you.
- Tours will only be cancelled in case of strong winds or other extreme weather conditions.
- Tours start precisely at the listed time from our office in Mellieha Bay. Please arrive in time for registration and equipment fitting.
Book your place today!
Come and experience unforgettable fun in an underwater exploration, you are sure to have the snorkeling experience of a lifetime.
Great place to dive with. Serviceminded crew and very eager to please. If we dive Malta again we dive with #seashell. It was our son’s konfirmation gift and he loved... read more
14th May 2023